July 2, 2011

Roasted Fish

Doreen and I recently went to a new doctor for a checkup. She recommneded (among other things)that we eat more fish.

Traditionally, I have been reluctant to cook fish. I find it a a little creepy. But after cooking sardines with great success, I decided it was time to use a New York Time recipe to roast a fish.

I left work a little early yedterday (about 5:30) and stopped at the brand new Whole Foods on Waugh (it opened on June 23rd) and talked to the fish monger. What a great guy! He recommended these beautiful Yellowtails:



Look at the clear eyes!


Here it is, dressed:


I forgot (as usual) to take a photo as soon as we took it out of the over, but here it is, sort of picked over:


and here are the bones:


We will do this again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment