January 13, 2010

Eating Alone

I don't like to eat alone.

I really don't like to eat out alone.

I will do it when I have to (I had lunch today at my favorite taqueria by the office - Taqueria Huetamich, where I had the "El Tarde en Cancun" plate:

From Taqueria Huetamich


I usually order a torta there, but I decided to get something different. This was rice and beans, along with a beef taco, a chicken flauta, and a cheese enchilada. It was great) but generally I like to have company at lunch if I am eating out.

Certainly at dinner when I am eating out.

Last night Doreen was at a Board Meeting, so I was left to fend for myself. (As I will be tomorrow evening)

Now, some of you know my fascination with fermentation. (see here, here, and here) SO I decided that nothing would be better than a bowl of home made sauerkraut for my supper:


From Lox - 24 hours

and a glass of Burgundy.

Nothing could have been better! (Except, of course, having Doreen stay home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment