May 10, 2013

This is a test, with some coffee photos


I am still trying to make my pad into a laptop.

There are some flaws with this.

For example, I cannot see a way to integrate these photos (below) into the text. Also, spell checking (when I use my little bluetooth keyboard) is cumbersome.

But the advantages are many - mainly in terms of weight and ease of access and fast booting.

I am going to post this from the Blogger app, and then try to edit it from a web view. You will know it was successful if the text below is intersperced with  the photos.


Here is am image of my favorite cup these days. An Espresso Parts coffee skull and portafilter and wrnech crossbones.

My grinder is the often maligned Malkoening Pro-M, but I have had pretty good luck with it.

Tamped and ready to go.


Here are some high speed (1/2000 second) shots of the coffee coming out.





And the cup.





No comments:

Post a Comment