May 4, 2013

Cats are funny

Doreen is in Boston this weekend, leaving me alone to take care of the house, the cats, and the dog.

And it has been a chilly weekend. SO this morning I way lying on our window seat with a poncho that Doreen bought back in Ecuador because she thought I needed something to throw over me.

And I did.

Our cat, The Kitten, Little Guy, or Little Gallo (he never got a name, poor thing) came up to sit with me, and then decided to get under the poncho.

 
Then he saw there was a hole in it.

 
so he had to peek his head out.

 
and of course, he realized that he didn't want to stay under the poncho

 
he had to come out

 
and find a better place to sit

 
which was on my legs

 
So what could I do?

 
I let him wander about

 
and find a place to sit

 
that he was happy with.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment