March 23, 2016

I was on the road, but now I am back. First, London

Hello Everyone!

I was gone for a year writing about our year or travels.

Now I am back. This is not an expedition year, yet there will be expeditions in it.

As I am talking about now. Just back from a trip to London, Lyon, and Paris. I had some work in London, Doreen flew over when that was done, then we traveled about.

First, London.

We had a great view from our room:

and it was close to the Tower Bridge:


Doreen always looks better in these photos than I do:

We walked a lot:

We had some great food. Simple stuff like Salt Beef Sandwiches from the Borough Market, a great dinner at The Cinnamon Club (we usually just have lunch there), a nice lunch at Nopi (We eat downstairs. Don't miss that place), lunch with a friend at 5th View (we had to fight a St Patrick's Day parade to get there!)  and dinner with an old friend at The Delaunay

If I have the energy, I will write more about the food later.

No comments:

Post a Comment